If you think we couldn’t be more enthusiastic and passionate about Bicom bioresonance, well, it is possible! We are even more ‘fired up’ after returning from the 58th International Bicom Bioresonance Congress in Fulda, Germany last week.
Greg and I joined over 500 participants from all over the world; naturopaths, professors, doctors, medical specialists (including oncologists, paediatricians, gastroenterologists), dentists, osteopaths, veterinarians, and other therapists.
As a result of our time at congress, Greg and I have learnt even more remarkable testing methods to find even the most hidden pathogens and where they are hiding out. For our patients, this means we can provide even more effective and targeted treatment!
As you may have been aware, I presented for the first time to this international audience, with my paper on ‘PCOS – the hidden epidemic’ being well received!
In addition, all the other presentations and workshops were amazing! The highlights included:
- A pre-congress full day workshop presented by two German doctors on ‘Psychosomatic medicine and bioresonance therapy – combining TCM and Ayurvedic principles with bioresonance to successfully treat a range of conditions including anxiety, depression, stress, deep trauma, as well as neurological diseases.
- A German homoeopath discussed ‘adrenal fatigue’ – combining the body scan results with bioresonance therapy to best assist patients to recover from, and overcome, adrenal fatigue.
- A German doctor spoke about ‘Chlamydia – the chameleon of pathogenic germs’, it’s role in acute and chronic/co-infections and presented 7 case studies with stunning results.
- A Chinese Naturopath and Acupuncturist presented results of 17 autistic children who showed significant improvements in behaviour and development following Bicom bioresonance therapy.
- An Austrian Bicom therapist, who is a former teacher, presented ‘A new approach to ADHD’ and the great results she is achieving.
- A gastroenterologist from Greece who stressed the importance of ‘Treating the stomach as a priority’, presented some case studies of successfully treating patients with eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia – often after only 2 treatments.
- A German doctor who has been correcting spinal deformities using bioresonance – including severe scoliosis on her niece – the before and after photos are incredible!
- A paediatrician from Germany presented on the importance of identifying and treating ‘The many types of intolerances – histamine, lactose, fructose, gluten – and how quickly, we, as Bicom therapists can identity and treat these successfully.
- A German naturopath spoke about ‘Multiple sclerosis: drug free – a possibility with bioresonance?’ and how she even successfully treated her husband who is now drug free and no longer uses a wheelchair!
- A German naturopath who presented effective therapy options for severe spinal disc prolapses
- A fascinating cancer workshop by a doctor from Izmir in Turkey who has been using Bicom bioresonance therapy with cancer patients. He has now treated more than 600 patients, many with great results. He got involved in bioresonance eight years ago when both his mother and sister were diagnosed with cancer – he treated them both, and eight years on they are both well.
This list gives you an idea of the diversity of ailments that can be treated with Bicom bioresonance
Are you keen to find out more? Book a consultation and discover why so many people are turning to Bicom bioresonance to identify the real ‘cause(s)’ of their health concerns and receive targeted treatment in order to achieve optimal health once more.