Greg and I have recently returned from the 59th International BICOM Bioresonance Congress in Fulda, Germany. Once again, we have come back with increased enthusiasm and marvel for BICOM bioresonance therapy.
I’m sharing this with you because though many of our patients know the particular way bioresonance has benefited their life, they may not know that it could help the person sat right next to them suffering with a completely different ailment because they were simply unaware that BICOM Bioresonance could help.
The purpose of this annual congress is come together to share and learn new ways to support our patients healing journey using BICOM Bioresonance in a variety of practices, cultures and settings. To that effect, Greg and I joined over 450 participants from 39 countries; naturopaths, professors, doctors, medical specialists (including oncologists, paediatricians, gastroenterologists), dentists, osteopaths, veterinarians, and other therapists.
What was even more wonderful, even though there were many different nationalities and languages, we all speak the same ‘language of bioresonance’.
To give you an insight as to the variety of applications and growing discoveries of BICOM Bioresonance Therapy, highlights from the presentations and workshops included:
- The use of cell cultures in bioenergetic medicine (bioresonance) research, presented by a German professor of biochemistry. He proved in his research using cultured connective tissue cells that BICOM bioresonance stimulated cell vitality in a pronounced and statistically significant manner, leading to increased physical performance and improved wellbeing. Results also showed significant improvements in cell regeneration/wound healing!
- A paediatrician from the Czech Republic spoke about new treatment options using the BICOM device for the treatment of young children suffering from conditions such as eczema, asthma and stomach problems.
- A German naturopath spoke about Hemopyrrollactamuria (HPU) – a common metabolic disorder, with far-reaching effects, and the importance of testing our patients for this condition
- A German doctor spoke about hidden bacteria, namely Mycoplasma, its role in acute and chronic/co-infections and presented several case studies with stunning results.
- An Indonesian doctor presented her clinical research on ‘in-vitro study of house dust mite allergy’ and the effectiveness of BICOM bioresonance therapy.
- A German doctor presented an impressive paper on hormone replacement therapy during menopause using BICOM Bioresonance therapy.
- A gastroenterologist from Greece presented an excellent workshop on ‘treating the stomach as a priority’ using BICOM bioresonance therapy, as we know the gut is connected to our brain, mental health, immune health, hormone balance, the list goes on.
- A Swiss doctor who spoke about the wonderful way we can support people with BICOM bioresonance in palliative care, something I feel privileged to have used as well.
- A Turkish neurosurgeon’s experience of treating low back pain with BICOM bioresonance therapy
- A German doctor who presented a fascinating paper on chronic infections as both the cause and result of mitochondrial damage and how BICOM bioresonance therapy is a ‘force to be reckoned with’ in improving mitochondria function (aka cellular energy)!
This list gives you an idea of the diversity of ailments that can be treated with BICOM bioresonance
As you can see from this list, you may be able to understand why we are so passionate about BICOM Bioresonance and since introducing into our practice 5 years ago how it has revolutionised the way we practice, and more importantly, the stunning clinical results we are achieving with our wonderful patients!
World over, patients are saying to their therapists ‘you and your Bicom device are lifesavers’!