Modern life means we are exposed to thousands (over 85,000 in fact), of man-made chemicals, many of which haven’t been tested for safety. Despite the fact that our bodies detox themselves constantly, in reality, our bodies’ detoxification pathways may be compromised, and need support to do their job effectively and keep us healthy.
January is a great time to schedule a detox program and a natural time to hit the RESET button and regain optimal health. Out with the old and make way for the new!
Why do a detox program?
- Do you feel tired, heavy and sluggish more often than not?
- Do you want to feel healthier & happier?
- Do you want more energy & stamina?
- Do you want to lose weight but are struggling to get started?
- Do you want to break your sugar, alcohol or caffeine habit?
- Do you want to feel younger and more vital?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, it’s time to add a 14-DAY express Detox Program to the mix and experience positive weight loss, increased energy, a sharper mind and generally feel better.
Are you at risk?
Possible signs and symptoms of impaired detoxification include:
- Being over a stone/10+ kilos overweight
- Heavy alcohol use
- Psoriasis and all types of skin issues
- Steroid, oestrogens or birth control use
- Regular exposure to chemicals or drugs
- History of viral hepatitis
- A strong negative reaction to perfumes and other environmental chemical smells, such as exhaust fumes.
- Bloating and constipation
Detox & Protect Program
Luckily, there are many ways in which we can support detoxification. So have a read of my detox post about the impact of toxins and their adverse effects, the importance of detoxification and how bioresonance combined with naturopathic medicine may assist you to achieve improved health and optimal wellness.
Our ‘Detox & Protect’ program is designed to support you in making healthy changes. It can help to:
- improve the bowel function
- stimulate the immune system
- clear out congestion
- improve energy and wellbeing
- eliminate excess weight
- Quit bad habits!
Our program allows us the flexibility to meet your needs by guiding you how to:
- Avoid and reduce accumulation of toxins
- Prepare your digestive system before detoxification
- Aid detoxification by supporting Phase I, II and III of the detoxification process
- Support elimination channels, and
- protect you by supporting the Nrf2/ARE pathways associated with oxidative stress and inflammation including neuro-inflammation.
As part of the program you also be prescribed effective, practitioner-strength herbal and nutritional supplements to support your body to become healthier.
Important Medical Information
The program is not intended or recommended for individuals who are generally unwell or suffering from any form of acute illness. It is not advisable to follow this program unsupervised if you are suffering from chronic health issues that require medication and ongoing monitoring by a health professional. This program is NOT suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding women or children.