Are you new to bioresonance and afraid of not knowing enough to start out?
Are you lacking confidence in knowing how to tackle challenging cases?
Would you simply like to learn more about bioresonance therapy?
Would you like a mentor to talk things through with?
Tapping in to my 26+ years clinical experience as a Naturopath, Nutritionist, Homoeopath & Medical Herbalist, plus 5 years intensive experience with Bioresonance therapy, I’m excited to offer 1:1 tailored mentoring sessions for health professionals to:
- help you develop your clinical skills further
- work through your client cases
- give you the confidence to look after your clients
- help you set up your practice or take it to the next level
- teach you about specific naturopathic protocols to compliment your therapy and to expand your repertoire in assisting patients health
- plus any other topics you would like to talk through
You can decide how the session needs to be structured so you can extract the most from it. You can either book an hour or a series of mentoring sessions to support your clinical practice.
N.B. These sessions do not replace any formal training.
Each Mentoring 1:1 session is $170/£90 for 60 minutes of live time via ZOOM. If you would require me to conduct research or follow-up, the same cost applies per 30 minutes of time invested.
Contact me to set up your session, it’s an investment in your patients & your practice.
IN-CLINIC OBSERVATIONS – Not available for the time being
You are also able to observe me in practice for which the rate is $450 for 4 hours. You will observe me providing Bicom bioresonance therapy and naturopathic medicine to 2-4 patients during this time (depending if they are adult/child and initial/follow up consultations). There will be time available during this session for Q&A. Bookings need to be 2 months in advance.
JENNY HAS EXTENSIVE CLINICAL EXPERIENCE IN
With 26 years in clinical practice I have extensive experience in assisting patients with conditions such as:
- Hormonal Issues, menopause, peri-menopause, premenstrual syndrome, period problems, PCOS, fibroids, endometriosis
- Thyroid gland problems
- Digestive issues: Irritable bowel syndrome, Inflammatory bowel disease, coeliac, reflux
- Weight gain/weight loss
- Food intolerances/allergies including environmental allergens/hayfever
- Insomnia & sleep problems
- Mood disorders such as anxiety, depression, irritability & frustration
- Poor immunity, recurrent infections, ‘never well since’
- Sinus problems
- Autoimmune disorders e.g. rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto thyroiditis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, psoriatic arthritis
- Infections: Lyme disease, herpes, bacteria, candida & parasites, glandular fever/Epstein bar, hepatitis, Helicobacter Pylori, SIBO and other stealth pathogens
- Fatigue, adrenal exhaustion, chronic fatigue/ME/fibromyalgia
- Electromagnetic field (EMF) stress, geopathic and radiation stress
- Stress, headaches, palpitations
- Cardiovascular problems
- Cancer support
- Skin disorders: eczema , skin rashes and other skin disorders
- Chronic inflammatory conditions including arthritis
- Healthy ageing & longevity
- General health support to live optimally
- Quit smoking
- Deciphering your patient’s blood test reports and various functional health testing: adrenal health, thyroid health, female hormones, genetic SNPs etc
By Mrs B, Surrey, UK
Having bought my new BICOM bioresonance device I was eager to get up and running with it straight away. However, I found that even after doing some BICOM seminars I needed some extra help and guidance. Jenny has a wealth of knowledge and experience in both the use of the BICOM and as a Naturopath, so it is a huge relief to have her as my mentor and go to person with any questions on how to use the system more effectively and/or clinical questions.
Mrs S, Midlands UK
Jenny I would just like to thank you for the best hours tuition in my life!!! No exaggeration!!! You calmly and succinctly unravelled the tangled web my learning had become! You gave me invaluable pointers and therapy options and patiently explained away my confusion. I haven’t stopped recommending you since!
Mrs R, Yorskhire, UK
Over the past 6 months, I have had the privilege of clinical observation and mentoring with Jenny in both Naturopathy and Bioresonacee Therapy.
Jenny is a really gifted practitioner, not only is she an incredible source of knowledge, her commitment to her patients helping them achieve their best possible health outcomes is truly inspiring, something I hope to take into clinical practice with me.
Thank you so much, Jenny, you will never know how much you have taught me during our time together.