The initial consultation is 2-hours.
During this session, I conduct very detailed testing to find out the causes to your health concern(s). I will then devise a therapy plan including dietary advice if needed, lifestyle recommendations and possible supplements, herbal medicine and/or bespoke hormone formulas to help you achieve optimal health.
During follow-up consultations patients receive individualised therapies (including inversion of pathogens, detoxification, immune support) and further testing to determine the progress of the treatment and continuing naturopathic advice.
From my experience, most patients require in excess of 3 consultations preferably spaced a week apart, if not a fortnight apart, so, for this reason, I encourage you to book ahead at least one more follow-up consultation to allow continuity of treatments.
What’s involved in the consultations?
- Assessment to find the root cause
- Bioenergetic assessment
- Vitamin/mineral assessments
- Allergy testing
- Hormone and neurotransmitter assessment
- Heavy metal testing
- Diet & lifestyle analysis
- Naturopathic medicine prescription
- If applicable, bespoke hormone creams blended
- If applicable, Stop Smoking therapy
You may also receive (if applicable):
- A Cellular Health Analysis
- Possible recommendations for clinical diagnostic tests such as saliva hormone testing, thyroid testing, MTHFR screen and kryptopyrrole screening.
A therapy plan including diet and lifestyle advice is established to help you reach optimal health. In addition, nutritional supplements, herbal and homeopathic medicines, flower essences and mineral therapy may be prescribed.
Preparing for your first visit
- Please complete a new patient form detailing your full history of presenting symptoms as well as any previous medical history, family medical history, dental history, allergies, intolerances, medications, diet and lifestyle habits.
- No strong coffee or alcohol before your consultation
- Drink plenty of water
- Wear loose comfortable clothing (ladies: no dresses)
- Mobile phone, metal jewellery and watches to be removed from the body during the consultations.
For information regarding fees for these consultations, please refer to the fees structure page.
Terms of Service
For information regarding the Terms of Service please refer to the Terms of Service page.
Mentoring and Training
I also offer mentoring and training for healthcare professionals. Please contact me for more information