Toxins are a part of the modern world we live in today. Environmental toxins include heavy metals, pesticides, chemicals, food additives, drugs and pollutants which are present in the air, water and food that we consume. We cannot avoid them. Even babies and children are vulnerable to toxic influences. Therefore detoxification is often an important part of therapy – whether it be for hormone imbalances, digestive issues, intolerances and allergies.
Toxins not only come from our external environment; they can also be generated internally from pathogens and oxidative damage. Such toxins can be absorbed into your bloodstream, affecting your health, vitality and hormones.
Emotional and mental toxins such as fear, anger, guilt and shame may also translate to toxins inside the body.
An integrated detoxification program can be one of the most effective strategies for rapidly improving your health and hormone balance.
I recommend a safe, gentle detoxification program that is individualised to your needs which will help clear your body of accumulated toxins.
- Firstly, I identify and treat the root causes of the toxicity in the body either with naturopathic medicine and/or BICOM® Bioresonance therapy. These toxins may include heavy metals, pathogenic organisms, chemicals, additives etc.
- I use medicinal clay to assist detoxification. This therapy is excellent for digestive problems, arthritis, acidity and painful conditions.
- Herbs and nutritional supplements may also be prescribed, allowing your body’s detoxification systems (liver, kidney, lymphatic system and skin) to function efficiently, without causing any undesirable side effects.
An integrated detoxification program works by:
- Removing toxin exposure through dietary and lifestyle changes
- Eliminating pathogenic bacteria and waste from your digestive system
- Renewing your digestive lining and the healthy bacteria to improve your digestive function
- Releasing bodily toxins so they can be eliminated
- Stimulating and supporting your detoxification and elimination organs
- Addressing any emotional issues that may be ‘toxic’ to your system.