The Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyser (QRMA) is a unique, state-of-the-art human bioenergetic and biochemical analysis system, which provides a representation of the health/illness state of patients.
The QRMA combines live computer science, biophysics, electrical engineering and high-tech science and is based on the theory of the scalar-physics findings.
The QRMA uses scalar waves which are very similar to cell communication within the body concerning its function. This makes it possible for the QRMA to obtain information about stress, disbalance, shortages and surpluses of biochemical components supply to any of our body systems.
The Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyser device collects information from patient’s body through an electrode in only 90 seconds measuring more than 250 parameters relating to:
- Gastrointestinal function
- Cardio/Cerebrovascular function
- Digestive system function
- Liver function
- Large Intestine function
- Gallbladder function
- Pancreas function
- Kidney function
- Lung function
- Function of Brain nerves
- General body condition
- Allergy indicator
- Fat metabolism/cholesterol
- Skin health/collagen
- Breast health
- Bone mineral density/health
- Blood sugar function
- Trace elements and minerals
- Vitamin levels
- Amino acid levels
- Coenzymes and Biotin
- Endocrine System & Thyroid
- Immune system
- Environmental toxins
- Heavy metals
- Eye health
- Prostate function
- Male sexual
How does it work?
The patient holds the sensor in their palm, health data is collected by the QRMA within 90 seconds from various body systems. This advanced electronic system collects the weak magnetic field of human cells for scientific analysis and compares each organ with the
referenced database, thereby analysing and determining a person’s health status and main problems. The analysis is non-invasive and will give an indication of the condition of your health.
All information relates to the present manifested health condition. However, illnesses show in the energy field long before the symptoms are present.
Benefits of Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyser – Fast, Comprehensive, Non-invasive
Within only 90 seconds, the QRMA provides information for a more detailed evaluation and targeted therapy.
- Over 250 parameters measured
- Fast – results obtained in only 90 seconds (you don’t need to wait for any lab test results)
- Reliable and reproducible results (according to our experience, congruency with laboratory findings and the QRMA is about 85 – 90 %)
- Painless and non-invasive
- No requirement for blood sample or other bodily fluids
- Identifies poor parameters comparing these with healthy parameters.
- Detect imbalances (shortages/surpluses) early before symptoms are present or which may not be detectable via a blood analysis
- Can be used to monitor outcomes of bioresonance therapy and naturopathic treatment or control of a diet plan, medication, supplements
Preparation for your QRMA Assessment
- Fast 2 hours prior to your assessment (no food, caffeine or alcohol)
- Drink plenty of water
- All objects that may influence the QRMA such as mobile phones, metallic jewellery and watches must be minimum 2-4 meters away from the body
- Patients relax in a chair or lie down during the testing
- Menstruating women should not be measured, as this can impact the results.
Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyser tests results is a compendium of an “energetic evaluation” of different organ/body system parameters using scalar waves; therefore, the QRMA results cannot be compared with classical lab blood tests.
Conventional medicine does not acknowledge the existence of the information scalar field, thus the QRMA is not recognised by the medical establishment. However, an increased number of doctors are using the QRMA for additional and very efficient analysis of their patients’ health. The QRMA should not replace a blood test but provides additional information.