More people worldwide are suffering from allergies than ever before. Allergies and intolerances can not only make life difficult socially but can also wreak havoc with your health. The good news is BICOM® Bioresonance can help identify, treat and neutralise allergies swiftly and effectively.
- Are you suffering from reflux, bloating or IBS and not sure why?
- Do you experience stomach pain, nausea or fatigue after eating?
- Do you suffer from itchy eyes and sneezing?
- Do you suffer from recurring colds or sinus problems?
- Do you have eczema or a skin rash that isn’t clearing?
- Do you suffer from headaches or migraines?
- Are your hormones driving you crazy?
Understanding and treating the underlying causes and contributing factors concurrently with treating symptoms are important to long-term management.
Intolerances & infections are effectively identified and treated using BICOM® Bioresonance whether the cause may be a genetic predisposition, candida, viral or bacterial infections, intestinal integrity (leaky gut) or nutritional deficiencies. Food intolerances and effects of bacteria can be desensitised and compromised organs treated, facilitating your recovery to optimum health.
BICOM® Bioresonance Therapy for Allergies
The Bioresonance method has become well-known for its ability to treat allergies swiftly and effectively. Word of its success is rapidly spreading, as although more people are suffering from allergies, they are disappointed in the options available in conventional medicine.
BICOM® Bioresonance has been used for over 20 years in the treatment of allergies. Allergies are now an extremely widespread condition. Allergens can be tested and treated painlessly and without any harmful side-effects using the Bicom device. Treatment is non-invasive and painless, suitable for babies as well as adults.
According to Dr. Med. Rummel of Karlsruhe, allergies can play a central role in the development of many chronic conditions. Dr. Rummel has summarised these conditions as follows in what is known as the group of allergic disorders:
BICOM® Bioresonance testing can identify offending foods, their causes and eliminate their reactions when eaten, so the food can be eaten without stressing the body.
When treating food allergies/intolerances it may be necessary to remove them from your diet during the treatment period.
Studies of Bioresonance treatment
Dr Peter Schumacher, a paediatric immunologist who uses Bicom Bioresonance therapy, has an excellent history of successful long lasting allergy effectiveness following his (and his colleagues) scientific trial of 200 children. Of their collection of symptoms that were caused by allergies, 83% were eliminated, 11% improved, showing an overall success of 94%. Further studies in China have resulted in yet more scientifically proven allergy success with trials of over 2,000 patients.
With appropriate treatment, digestive, skin or sinus problems need not cause you any more discomfort or embarrassment. Hormones won’t make you feel crazy and you can finally regain control of your health and wellbeing.
- Allergy and Oscillation by Dr med Jurgen Henneke ISBN 3-928830-01-5
- Biophysical therapy for Allergies Peter Schumacher MD ISBN 3-13-137511-6